At United Welsh, we celebrate diversity within our organisation and the communities we work with.
We’re proud to be a part of culturally rich communities and we want everyone using our services and working with us to feel that they have been treated with courtesy and respect; valued as an individual and able to access what they need.
We positively promote equality and inclusion in all areas of our work which means we:
- Recognise that everyone is different and treat these differences with respect
- Value the diversity of all people we work with
- Consult to ensure that we deliver services openly and fairly, and in ways which suit our customers
- Invest in a skilled, stable and diverse workforce
- Protect our staff from discrimination
- Only work with partners who share our equality values
- Challenge discrimination, exclusion and behaviours that don’t reflect our values
In 2020, United Welsh signed up to the ‘Deeds not Words’ pledge from housing equalities charity Tai Pawb to take action against racial inequality.