Plas Hyfryd, 74 Ffordd y Maes, Caerphilly, Mid Glamorgan, CF83 2BH
Plas Hyfryd is an Extra Care scheme provided by the Thrive team at United Welsh in Caerphilly.
It is the ideal base with first class visitor attractions, stunning countryside and a range of activities on offer in the Caerphilly borough. The scheme has excellent communal facilities including a restaurant which provides a 2 course meal every lunchtime, two lounges, gym, laundry facilities, guest bedroom facility, IT suite, as well as private beautifully maintained gardens. These facilities provide excellent opportunities for tenants to get involved in a range of wellbeing and social activities should they choose to do so.
- 49 apartments over 4 floors, 1 and 2 beds
- Built in 2010
- On-site domicilliary care staff, non-resident management staff and community alarm service
- Communal lounges, restaurant, laundry, guest bedroom, private gardens, hairdressing salon, gym, library, IT suite, mobility scooter store, assisted bathing facility
- Fully accessible site. Distances: bus stop 500 yards; shop 200 yards; pub 100 yards, post office 500 yards; town centre 2 mile(s); GP 200 yards
- Social activities include bingo, coffee morning, charity events/artist, Cinema Club, Gardening Club
- Eligibility: Applicants over 50 may apply. We aim to build a balanced, enabling community of people with varying levels of care and support needs
- Rent & Service Charge (incl fuel, water & meals) – from £330 per week *2022-23 level
Thrive Plas Hyfryd Leaflet (English)