Celtic Offsite is a new social enterprise that will manufacture low carbon homes and support the local economy to thrive.
The Celtic Offsite factory is coming to Caerphilly soon, and will:
- Manufacture high quality, sustainable timber frame structures complete with factory fitted insulation and windows to build up to 250 low carbon homes per annum
- Use over 28,000 sq. ft of manufacturing facilities to provide affordable housing for contractors and developers
- Use a Welsh supply chain, including local partners and Welsh timber where possible
- Include an on-site training suite to provide skills development and apprenticeships for green construction jobs
- Create up to 28 new jobs upon opening
The factory is set to open at Pontygwindy Industrial Estate close to Caerphilly town centre this autumn.